"I love you," Do you believe me?

"I love you," I told you.
But, did you believe what I had just told you?
How'd you know that I truly love if you can't know what's on my mind?

I'm not asking you this because I don't love you. I just wanted to give you this small advise:


"Love is about trust and have faith in someone. Because you can't know what they think, believe they really love you, don't doubt them, do your part. One sided love hurts, but you can't force someone to love you.
If you did what you should, if you are showing your love, caring, calling, texting, but you don't get it back; don't push hard, get away. If they realize that you were important to them, they will come begging."
Actually, love isn't only a feeling, it's also destruction weapon. If you love the wrong person, it may end up destroying you.
Get away and find someone who deserve you.
Because you are worth being loved by the best person alive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Igisigo cy'urukundo(Ntawe utagukunda)

Ese abakristo batandukaniye he n'abantu bandi?

Gukunda utagukunda, nta gihombo kirimo