I don't need these parasites in my life.

They say that giving is better than being given. But I'm tired of parasites that eat me, drink my blood, and eat my muscles; and when I have only secreton left, they get away.
I don't need friends like this. Friends who only stay by your side, when you have something to give; and when you don't have anything, they leave you. Friends who know your value when you are wealthy, friends who only recognize your presence when you are sun, friends who only care about your body while destroying your soul.
These friends need to know that they don't have a place in my life, they need to know that with them, I'm better off dead.
Because nothing they add to me.
Ah, experience. This helps me get experience but I've had more than enough.
Get away from me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Igisigo cy'urukundo(Ntawe utagukunda)

Ese abakristo batandukaniye he n'abantu bandi?

Gukunda utagukunda, nta gihombo kirimo