I'm not afraid of future, I want to live without fear.

I don't know what will happen to me tomorrow or the day after. Only I know what happening right now.

And if that's the case, why the hell would I care about what will happen to me when I die.
The reason we're here in the world, is to live, with happiness, joy and enjoy the short time we were given. But it really hurts me to even think about how some people spend their time hurting themselves thinking and planning about the day they will die, while they have already failed to plan for the next hour.
What we do now, will affect us in future. That's KARMA and I believe in it.
What you believe in won't reward you, but what you do will reward you fairly. Instead of spending your time praying, I think you should spend time doing charity activities, showing love and care, helping others and making the world even better.
I'm not saying you shouldn't pray, but this should come supporting what you do.
Tell me what you think!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Igisigo cy'urukundo(Ntawe utagukunda)

Ese abakristo batandukaniye he n'abantu bandi?

Gukunda utagukunda, nta gihombo kirimo